If your inspector misses a covered item, we'll buy your home.
Additional terms and conditions apply, including:
- A home with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, per InterNACHI's Standards of Practice, is not eligible for buy-back.
- A home with issues not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI's Standards of Practice, is not eligible for buy-back.
- The Guarantee applies to your primary residence only.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee may be honored for up to 90 days after closing.
- The inspection must be performed by an InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector® already participating in the Buy-Back Program.
- InterNACHI® will pay you the purchase price, but you are responsible for any applicable fees and real estate commissions.
More Legal Terms: www.nachi.org/buy-legal (Please read these binding legal terms carefully.)